The Problem: Lack of IT Project Managers to deliver IT projects On Time On Budget On Scope.
There are many reasons that lead to failures or inability to conduct IT Projects. Here are few reasons:
* Human resources capacity issue
* higher demand during a strong growth period
* Lack of Risks and issues proper management
* Lack of Project Management training
Our Solution: We provide Senior IT Project Program Managers, full time, part time or on-demand.
We use IT Project Management best practices while adapting to each client context.
During our consulting services we conduct regular followups to review the statuses, the KPIs (Key Performance Indexes) and make sure the expected products and services can be delivered as expected.
We recommend to document and approve the business case before starting a project or program. This is to align all the stakeholders and the project team on the problem addressed as well as the project benefits.
We can handle your IT projects from their initiation till their closure or focus on a specific topic (such as WBS and risk management) to improve the planning, execution and monitoring and control processes.
We handle small and large IT programs and projects for a wide range for industries.
Our consultants are highly qualified, experienced and certified. We leverage both PMI Waterfall and Agile Scrum approaches.
Here are example of projects we can help you implement:
* Migration to the Cloud. Private, Public and Hybrid Clouds. IaaS, PaaS and SaaS models.
* Data Center Migration and Consolidation. On-Premise, Colocation and Cloud.
* Servers, Network and Storage virtualization.
* Hardware and Software Upgrades.
* ERP or Specific Software implementation.
* Web and Mobile applications development.
* IT Infrastructure and applications integration within Mergers and Acquisitions